30.8.14

Hint of Pastel








     (top - Details / necklace - unbranded/ skirt - unbranded / clutch - unbraded / shoes - Chicwish)
taken by: Reve Restu

Hi guys, it's been five months since I have posted something in here. I promise you guys, I will update the outfit post at least once a month. Do you realize that there is something different about my look?Yeah! I got a new haircut since July. I decided to have a new haircut after I watched video on Youtube about "Daring Yourself". Daring is trying new things that you never did before because you are afraid of it. My friends knew that I really love my long hair, I was very afraid to cut my long hair into the short one and I thought it was daring thing that I ever did, lol. I kinda love my short hair, so do my friends. what do you think about my short hair?
xx 

9 comments:

  1. nice outfit, so pretty look ^^
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new hair, I'm thinking about cutting my own too :) Lovely outfit, pastel colours are my favourite :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Wow great post, thanks for sharing - Lovely outfit, the colour is so pretty!

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww you look so cute and gorgeous in your outfit, love your skirt and sandals <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt!
    so cute :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! you look fabulous! so gorgeous photos! great!! please visit me to see more:) www.mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love your blog. I'm a new follower!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete